Data Collaborative has been a great partner with us since we created our first Quick Base App in 2010. They are always approachable, reliable, and supportive. Josh Shortlidge takes the time to get to know us on a personal level which makes for great customer service. They are th
Transition from Paper to Online Referrral System
Horizons for Homeless Children is dedicated to improving the lives of young homeless children in Massachusetts by providing high-quality early education and opportunities for play. In the past, families and children were referred to our program through a paper referral system that was then faxed to us, which had some issues. Horizons was looking to transition from paper referrals to online referrals.
- The organization needed a way to quickly and accurately manage and analyze its program and performance data.
- Needed an attendance module to mange and evaluate early childhood education programs.
- Horizon for Homeless Children worked closely with Data Collaborative to create an online referral system.
- Data Collaboraative designed a customized database that facilitated the easy entry and analysis of a wide-range of information valuable to a social service and education organization
- Data Collaborative worked efficiently to transition our systems and worked diligently to make sure that it was working properly.
- Reduced issues of not receiving referrals for families and children
- Increased the amount of families and children that have been referred to our program and placed on our waitlist
- Improved the reporting of families and children who are on our waitlist
- Worked to make sure there were no duplicates of families and children in our database
- Provided a faster system to enroll families and children into our program
- Case Managers from shelters have expressed the efficiency of this new system