Not only did Data Collaborative do everything we needed and respond quickly to us even on off-hours but they also really believe in our mission. Their passion for their work and their desire to make sure that our team was equipped to be effective and efficient was truly wonderful.
Trust Company of Vermont: Easy-to-Use Quick Base CRM Enhances Customer Service at Investment Firm
The Trust Company of Vermont (Trust Co) is an investment firm that manages over $1B in assets and was Vermont’s first independent trust company. The current system utilized the WebEx platform that was being discontinued. Trust Co needed a new solution that would allow them to
- Carefully track all customer interactions and maintain the high level of customer service paramount to the firm.
- Transition data to the new system before WebEx platform was discontinued.
- Maximize the powerful capabilities of Quick Base and overcome limitations of their WebEx system.
- Trust Co engaged the Data Collaborative (DC) to build a Quick Base CRM system to replace and improve the old WebEx system.
- DC created a flexible and efficient system that does not duplicate data.
- Client likes having multiple ways to look up information without duplication and ability to add account or contact activity notes.
- DC added many-to-many and cross application relationship.
- Various relationship management pieces are especially helpful because they eliminate unnecessary paperwork.
- New system provides 50-60% improvement in streamlining operations and function.
- Learning curve was not steep for new users.
- Simple user interface (UI) makes it easy for infrequent users to find information.
- DC development work has been easy to replicate and since launch the Trust Co has built 8-10 new apps on their own.