We worked with Data Collaborative to automate a custom report out of one of our Quick Base apps into a formatted word doc.
Trust Company of Vermont: Easy-to-Use Quick Base CRM Enhances Customer Service at Investment Firm
The Trust Company of Vermont (Trust Co) is an investment firm that manages over $1B in assets and was Vermont’s first independent trust company. The current system utilized the WebEx platform that was being discontinued. Trust Co needed a new solution that would allow them to
- Carefully track all customer interactions and maintain the high level of customer service paramount to the firm.
- Transition data to the new system before WebEx platform was discontinued.
- Maximize the powerful capabilities of Quick Base and overcome limitations of their WebEx system.
- Trust Co engaged the Data Collaborative (DC) to build a Quick Base CRM system to replace and improve the old WebEx system.
- DC created a flexible and efficient system that does not duplicate data.
- Client likes having multiple ways to look up information without duplication and ability to add account or contact activity notes.
- DC added many-to-many and cross application relationship.
- Various relationship management pieces are especially helpful because they eliminate unnecessary paperwork.
- New system provides 50-60% improvement in streamlining operations and function.
- Learning curve was not steep for new users.
- Simple user interface (UI) makes it easy for infrequent users to find information.
- DC development work has been easy to replicate and since launch the Trust Co has built 8-10 new apps on their own.