Data Collaborative has been a great partner with us since we created our first Quick Base App in 2010. They are always approachable, reliable, and supportive. Josh Shortlidge takes the time to get to know us on a personal level which makes for great customer service. They are th
DC Office Hours
Have a Quick Base question? The Data Collaborative team is here to help. We know there are so many people in the Quick Base community that are looking for a quick assist with their applications, and we want to ensure they get the most out of their applications. No strings attached.
Starting on April 2, 2020, Data Collaborative is excited to begin offering free tips, tricks and design solutions for an hour every Thursday at 1:00 PM EST. Staffed by our Quick Base Certified Expert Developers, these sessions will tackle things that you want to change, repair or update. We can help you solve your application design issues, locate problem sources, or even help you get started building your own app. Whatever the case may be, we look forward to working together.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ACCEPTANCE OF OFFICE HOURS TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE FROM THE DATA COLLABORATIVE, INC.
1. Provision of Services: The Data Collaborative, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "The Data Collaborative") is available to provide technical assistance by telephone to a user, or users, of Quick Base (hereinafter sometimes referred to as "Client" or "Clients") once a week on Thursdays between 1:00 and 2:00 PM EST. You must register for these events but there is no charge for this service.
2. Limitation of Liability: DATA COLLABORATIVE HAS NO LIABILITY OF THE FOR DAMAGES ALLEGED TO HAVE RESULTED FROM ITS SERVICES, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE SERVICE PERFORMED BY THE DATA COLLABORATIVE WHICH ALLEGEDLY CAUSED THE DAMAGE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE DATA COLLABORATIVE BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR SPECIAL, GENERAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM FAILURES OF QUICKBASE, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOST PROFITS, OR COMPUTER HARDWARE DAMAGE.
3. Right of Refusal: The Data Collaborative reserves the right to refuse, suspend, or terminate any of its services to any Client in its sole discretion, without notice. Reasons for refusing service include, but are not limited to, the determination by The Data Collaborative, in its sole discretion, that a Client is using a computer system fraudulently, illegally, or for propagating libelous or otherwise defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, harassing, or threatening material.
4. Non-Agent of Quick Base Inc.: Client acknowledges that Quick Base is a product of Quick Base Inc. Client acknowledges that The Data Collaborative is not an agent or contractor of Quick Base Inc., nor is it associated in any manner with Quick Base Inc.
5. Governing Law: The agreement set forth between The Data Collaborative and the Client, as set forth herein, shall be governed according to the laws and in the state and federal courts of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Client waives any objection to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
6. Severability/Waiver: Any invalidity, in whole or in part, of any provision of the agreement set forth herein shall not affect the validity of any other of the agreement's provisions.
7. Amendments to Terms: The Data Collaborative reserves the right, at any time, to update the agreement as set forth herein. The latest copy of the agreement will be available on The Data Collaborative's website: www.datacollaborative.com.Office Hours Terms Of Service